1 Minute of Clapping

kevinmcfc said:
Lets not get carried away. Robson was not a legend at all. An average manager at best. A nice bloke but no legend at all.

There is only one fella who can comment on this joke of a post;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY</a>

kevinmcfc said:
Lets not get carried away. Robson was not a legend at all. An average manager at best. A nice bloke but no legend at all.

Absolute nonsense Have you looked his record? obviously not! Won honors in four countries at every club he managed except Newcastle, if that is average well what is good by your standards? The fact that so many people paid tribute to this man who battled cancer on five occasions shows that he was a legend did you hear the prolonged applause at the Sport's Personality of The Year when he got his life time achievement award from hard nosed sports people? The phone calls from the public on the day he died? Took England to a quarter final and semi in the World Cup

God I can't believe you said that

The minutes applause was the best tribute as this man lived life to the full and gave so much pleasure to so many people and the crowd at every tribute I heard were singing there's only one Bobby Robson

kevinmcfc said:

Average my arse the closest to a world cup final since 66 what planet are you on deserves everthing he gets and more as a city fan there is only colin bell in front of him get a life and lets respect people that deserve it.

kevinmcfc said:

hang your head in shame your spiteful arsehole.

Sir Bobby Robson was a brilliant coach,manager and a true gentleman,who do you think taught Mourinho everything he's learnt.

goat867 said:
TFC said:
Why not a minute of applause? Giving a standing ovation means something is good, Sir Bobby was a fooking legend.

I think its as fitting as a minutes silence tbh.

(in this situation)

There is clapping throughout the entire match but a minutes silence amongst so many people is rare and I feel far more respectful. There is nothing quite like a minutes silence for me it is a very strange and sureal environment that allows people to properly respect what ever is being remembered.

Because there are mongs out there who wouldnt know respect if if slapped them in the face and fucked them up the arse dray style,
The applause not only drowns out these mongs but in a way celebrates the life of the late one.

kevinmcfc said:

Did you ring Talkshite earlier criticising Micah, because your football knowledge is about on the same level!

cubanheels said:
kevinmcfc said:

hang your head in shame your spiteful arsehole.

Sir Bobby Robson was a brilliant coach,manager and a true gentleman,who do you think taught Mourinho everything he's learnt.

Not a legend. A good manager but that is all. By the way no need for names like that, dicksplash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.