1 or 2 Quality strikers needed ?

anyone finding it weird that he was not a front face in our new Nike advert???
hehe

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Sergio is there, i'm looking at it right now...

He wasn't mate but when I refreshed he was, Obviously little mistake when removing Tevez name
Just giving him a bit of a spit and polish. That or 'they' are looking at the hilarity that is the transfer forum and decided to create some flapping ;-)

Just seen that they have Sinclair down as a striker?
I will get laughed at by many but I wonder if Pellegrini is impressed by him he could become one of our striking options?

He is lightening quick, good with the ball and a decent finisher from what I saw at Swansea.

Just throwing it out there!

What's everyone's thoughts on Thomas Muller? Now Gotze has arrived at Bayern he might be shifted to the bench. Very direct player who posesses the Tevez type graft! Plus only 23. However i think the only striker that will be leaving Bayern is Gomez. Muller fits the bill for me however very direct, not the most skillful but highly effective in his workrate and the ability to be in the right place at the right time.

51 apps 25 goals 17 assists last year.

Worth a punt?

Dzeko out Lewandowski in

Tevez out Muller in

Aguero / Lewandowski / Mulller /Guidetti

Dzeko,Aguero(world class strikers) + Guidetti as back-up, cup games.. that's enough.
We need an attacking midfielder, one with good tehnique&passing ,versatile, some speed too.

I think with the whole 'holistic' approach, the two amigos are going to build for the future, so players hitting the pinnacle of their career like villa and ibra, I'm hoping they would stay well clear of.

We've got scouting networks in place to find bright young talent but all you seem to hear is the same names being branded around and teams fighting over the same players. If we're going to play the 4-3-3 formation we should look to bring in just one other striker who's young and cheap with potential. Under the engineers tutelage, the player can mould himself into the ethos of the team. We really need players that are grounded and hungry for it from now on - to provide competition to the regulars.

...but ignore all that! Bring us an expensive signing txiki!!!

ljones15 said:
What's everyone's thoughts on Thomas Muller? Now Gotze has arrived at Bayern he might be shifted to the bench. Very direct player who posesses the Tevez type graft! Plus only 23. However i think the only striker that will be leaving Bayern is Gomez. Muller fits the bill for me however very direct, not the most skillful but highly effective in his workrate and the ability to be in the right place at the right time.

51 apps 25 goals 17 assists last year.

Worth a punt?

Dzeko out Lewandowski in

Tevez out Muller in

Aguero / Lewandowski / Mulller /Guidetti

Good call I like Muller and we were interested previously.

But cannot see it happening

IMO we need 1 in at the moment to replace Tevez. Maybe Higuain, Lewandowski or dare I say Suarez. I wouldn't sell Dzeko unless we can get Cavani in and I don't think we need to replace Mario with a quality striker. Having 4 top dollar strikers causes more problems than it solves imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.