1 or 2 Quality strikers needed ?

I like Muller a lot. Technically great, works hard, good in the air and a good finisher too.

Can play right side cutting in like he does for Germany or in behind the main forward as he does for Bayern.

Would be a great addition.

Really can't see Muller leaving Bayern. Youth product and loved by the fans. Gonna have a hard time competing for time but he was one of the main players this previous season and that will most likely remain the same.

really is a shortage of top quality front men still think we are short of 2-3 players to go for it next season at the risk of starting a new thread isco has now finally signed for them so this weekend I might get some work done

st. blue said:
I like Muller a lot. Technically great, works hard, good in the air and a good finisher too.

Can play right side cutting in like he does for Germany or in behind the main forward as he does for Bayern.

Would be a great addition.

All in all for versatility, ability and stamina Muller would be possibly the best signing we could make... although I'd still prefer Cavani.

Muller is fantastic, but couldn't see him leaving Bayern any time soon.

I haven't seen anything of Guidetti at Premier League level, so I think he should be loaned out this season to let another club take a chance with him. It would be too big a gamble to go into the season with the three we have. If Aguero gets injured then to have an unproven 22 year old and a hot and cold Dzeko would be too big a risk when playing three games a week, with the Prem and Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.