1 Player you think we WILL actually sign

SebastianBlue said:
Benteke.

He is attainable, young, a more reliable version of Demba Ba, and would get along with Kompany. Imagine him on the end of Silva or Yaya throughballs/dinks over the back four.
I don't understand why people say things like this. Do we actually know this or are you saying it because they're both Belgian.

Similar to when someone said that Suárez and Cavani link up well together for Uruguay therefore we should buy them both. In truth, Suárez is really, really good for Uruguay but Cavani is nearly always dogshit.

My apologies if you know that they're actually good friends, SB.

Joehannes said:
SebastianBlue said:
Benteke.

He is attainable, young, a more reliable version of Demba Ba, and would get along with Kompany. Imagine him on the end of Silva or Yaya throughballs/dinks over the back four.
I don't understand why people say things like this. Do we actually know this or are you saying it because they're both Belgian.

Similar to when someone said that Suárez and Cavani link up well together for Uruguay therefore we should buy them both. In truth, Suárez is really, really good for Uruguay but Cavani is nearly always dogshit.

If you follow the Belgian national team news and Kompany's twitter posts you'll see he has a good rapport with most of the young players. They see him as a patriarch.

SebastianBlue said:
Joehannes said:
SebastianBlue said:
Benteke.

If you follow the Belgian national team news and Kompany's twitter posts you'll see he has a good rapport with most of the young players. They see him as the patriarch.
I don't so will duly apologise.

Joehannes said:
SebastianBlue said:
Joehannes said:

If you follow the Belgian national team news and Kompany's twitter posts you'll see he has a good rapport with most of the young players. They see him as the patriarch.
I don't so will duly apologise.

No need, I would ask the same question.

Aside from the rapport, I think he would be a good, feasible signing that would work very well in our system (on current form he is Demba Ba with a much better touch and more dribbling skill).

I know several season ticket holders at Derby County and to a man, they are convinced that Will Hughes to City is already a done deal with one or two young City players as makeweights

LongsightM13 said:
I know several season ticket holders at Derby County and to a man, they are convinced that Will Hughes to City is already a done deal with one or two young City players as makeweights

Lets hope he will not be the NEXT Sinclair IF he joins City.

LongsightM13 said:

I hope so,he looks better than anything similar in our EDS and possibly could even make an impact on the first team squad next season.

I'm also liking the Wiliams lad at Palace.

Tevez City said:
LongsightM13 said:

Lets hope he will not be the NEXT Sinclair IF he joins City.

Sinclair wasn't a tenth as rated as this kid at his age. Would be a great signing if we don't end up killing his development.

LongsightM13 said:

I really hope so this kid could be as good as players like Wilshire and Silva. I Hope that if we buy him we don't ruin his career and put him on the bench all the time he needs to play. Hopefully he would replace nasri and be a regular starter.

If I was him I would not move to us based on Mancini not giving yongsters a chance.

I like the look of Williams more rhough

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
[If I was him I would not move to us based on Mancini not giving yongsters a chance.

A tad unfair,other than FA cup games(maybe...and that is risky!) when has he had opportunity to blood untried youngsters?

Also,which ones are you talking about? because,unfortunately,none from the EDS really stand out as having the necessary quality.

lets not forget Nasty was 19 when thrown into the cauldron.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.