1 Player you think we WILL actually sign

I'm going for Cavani, Isco, Rues with a cheeky low ball bids for Bale & Hummels to throw in the mix.
But my "WILL actually sign" ones are Cavani & Isco

Realistically I think we will end up with Cavani plus one of either Eriksen or Isco. The problem for me is wingers. There is a lack of world class wide men on the market and any that are up for sale, like Bale, will cost in excess of £40million. Reus would be difficult but seeing as how Dortmund are likely to sign Dzeko, we may have some leverage.

We currently have the best back 5 in the premier league in; Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic and Clichy. We will only need to strengthen the defence if Lescot, Toure and Kolarov leave (which looks likely).

I think it will have been an exceptionally good summer if we come out of it with Cavani, Isco/Eriksen and Reus (and a back up versatile defender). 3 world class players. Quality not Quantity. If we can find buyers for Dzeko, Kolarov, and Lescott that would be great. K.Toure, Bridge and Cruz are all leaving as well. Sadly I think we will be unable to rid ourselves from Sinclair, Maicon and Garcia so we will be stuck with them.

Cavani seems to be the strongest at the moment, mainly because there are so many rumours. I believe that the Isco deal has been done long time ago(or I want to believe that) hence no rumours about him. Then again what are the odds someone won't spill the beans? In a perfect world we will get Cavani and one of Isco/Reus. So fingers crossed to that :D

Apparently according to Bild (German tabloid) we are swapping Dzeko for Reus, which actually seems quite reasonable (considering most people believe that Edin can't hit a barn door)

MilnersJaw said:
Apparently according to Bild (German tabloid) we are swapping Dzeko for Reus, which actually seems quite reasonable (considering most people believe that Edin can't hit a barn door)
that would be awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.