1 Player you think we WILL actually sign

Weren't we all saying the same about Dzeko before he signed? Is Cavani the Uraguay's equivalent of Carrol? (Maybe not - :-) )

Tevez City said:
Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
Unfortunately, I think Adam Maher.
Why unfortunately?

Because I think he is not better than Nasri.
The kid's 19 with a load of potential. If we sign a player to replace Nasri this summer, it will be a player who has established himself in one of Europe's top leagues, not a kid who you'd think would be content developing in a squad role at first, giving himself the chance to stake his claim for a place.
Maher would, along with the likes of Kondogbia and Guidetti, add much needed depth to our squad as well as potentially becoming star players in the future.
He's the type of player we need to buying now and developing rather than spending £24m on another playmaker in 4 years time.

Bayern get Suarez,
Meaning we'll get Cavani, although I'd rather Falcao but he'll end up at Chelsea.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 am --<br /><br />Isco is top of my wishlist though.

Based on what Adam Maher has said in relation to having made up his mind about moving, I think we will sign him. We need to strengthen our attacking midfield options and Maher is young, fast and creative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.