1 Player you think we WILL actually sign

MilnersJaw said:
Apparently according to Bild (German tabloid) we are swapping Dzeko for Reus, which actually seems quite reasonable (considering most people believe that Edin can't hit a barn door)

Bild never reported that, it was one of many fake rumours on Twitter last night from the would-be transfer insider accounts trying to predict Bild's big announcement (that never happened).

LoveCity said:
Bild never reported that, it was one of many fake rumours on Twitter last night from the would-be transfer insider accounts trying to predict Bild's big announcement (that never happened).

Bless,he only joined up to 'break' that news to us and you,you nasty man,have gone and pissed all over his bonfire......!!

MilnersJaw said:
Apparently according to Bild (German tabloid) we are swapping Dzeko for Reus, which actually seems quite reasonable (considering most people believe that Edin can't hit a barn door)

Can't see that happening but

------Cavani
Silva - Aguero - Reus

would be incredible, with Tevez as an impact sub.

It seems we are after the next Yaya, Pedro Obiang. Despite the name the Sampdoria player is Spanish and with Mancini's former club involved this must be possible.

This is the type of deal we need. We need to fill in the gaps.

It is in midfield where things need reshaping. Yaya and Silva are obviously of the required level, and could get in any of the 4 quarter final sides starting XIs but we need 2 more, preferably more defensive types. This is where Obiang comes in.

SuperSilva said:
Kijin said:
I'm pretty sure Isco would be a safe bet.

Better chance of Cavani than Isco for sure.
Hope not. If we can't get Falcao I hope they do everything in their power to get Lewa from BvB.

I've watched all of them on a "bad day at the office" a few times. And out of these three Cavani is worst on those kinds of days IMO. What we need is a guy who'll bang em in even it's not the greatest of days for the striker.

Cavani will also most likely cost the most out of these guys.

Kijin said:
I've watched all of them on a "bad day at the office" a few times. And out of these three Cavani is worst on those kinds of days IMO.

Well, that's because on a bad day Cavani still works hard and gets involved in the general play. On a bad day Falcao may not be seen for 90 minutes as he doesn't get involved like Cavani does and relies completely on the performance of the midfield. (BTW I do think Falcao is more lethal than Cavani but Cavani offers more BESIDES the goals)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.