1 point behind. 30 to play for. Get a grip!

Yesterday has given united the lead and has handed us back what I think we've lacked recently and that is hunger I think we've been top for so long some people will agree and disagree but we've become arrogant , complacent at the top and yesterday whilst it might of handed the lead to united may well of been the kick up the arse we need to start churning out some decent performances again to regain the lead this league is by no means over they've got to go to wolves next week who in my opinion will be more than up for it this is a race blues and anything can happen

The pressure is firmly on them every one in the media are more or less saying they have the title sown up with 10 games to go lets see how they cope with it.Lets get it right they have games upcoming against teams that are now fighting to stay up.WBA yesterday are basically safe with not a great deal to play for Wolves,QPR and Blackburn are all fighting do not be shocked if they drop points when you don't expect it.

Pressures on that lot now and not us. Very strangely, I now feel more confident than I did at 2pm yesterday, despite us being 3pts worse off and haven fallen into second. Again strangely, it feels as if we can relax now and just go out and do what we do best, and we can hope the rags slip up rather than the other way about.

Its not over yet but we have to fcking improve our away form because its almost on a par with Liverpools!

Chelsea is now a huge game that we have to win.

I saw our odds the other week at 8/13 on to win it and I thought who the fck would risk money on that?

A betting man would bet them from this position but stranger things have happened.

ayrshire_blue said:
Pressures on that lot now and not us. Very strangely, I now feel more confident than I did at 2pm yesterday, despite us being 3pts worse off and haven fallen into second. Again strangely, it feels as if we can relax now and just go out and do what we do best, and we can hope the rags slip up rather than the other way about.

I think you're feeling that to make yourself feel better.

We fucked up big time yesterday. At this stage of the season in a two horse race there can't be any slip ups against the lesser sides when we have Chelsea, Arsenal, the rags and Newcastle still to play.

It was always going to happen, we will win the league by one point. Glory still awaits. Come on lets show our togetherness and sing the boys to glory.

whats all this bollux im hearing that the scum turned around a 7 point defecit. ??

I think it is beyond doubt that somewhere along the line we have forgotten that playing to our strengths involves upping the tempo, varying our play and outscoring the rest of the twats. The home form is looking after itself. It's the away games that are important now. This means getting the fullbacks forward away from home. Or play Kolorov as an out and out winger (it's not like he can defend) and give us some width. Also let Micha go make a few more direct runs on goal than is happening just now. I don't give a toss if we concede as long as we outscore them.

I also wonder if the players aren't a bit tired and if the training regime needs tweaking, do it. Because something has to change now and we all know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.