1 point behind. 30 to play for. Get a grip!

Pam said:
Nobody has blown anything ... yet.

Correct
I can't stand to read how fragile some off our fans have become, that tit crying sums things up.

These very same people are the ones who have been booking days of work to go on the piss after we play united of the Monday night because they told THEMSELVES it would be over by then, how funny united players would look giving city the guard of honour etc etc

We all have to man up now and see what we are made from, if we play like we know we can there is only one winner, if not then no problems as a city fan for 41 years I used to being disappointed and will cheer it home next season but for fucks sake all you jelly wobbles out there man up or go on holiday until may as your all doing the media twats work for them

Like your way of thinking....
urmston said:
Very shrewd of Mancini to tuck City in behind the leader for the last stages of the race.

As an Italian, a country that's keen on bicycle racing, he'll probably know that it's the best position to be in before ruthlessly taking the win at the bitter end.

I don't buy into this their run ins easier than ours. they have to go away to 3 of the 5 teams fighting relegation in the next 6 games. These teams will be fighting for survival and make it very difficult. They will drop points in these games and they only need to slip up in 1.

locs36 said:
I don't buy into this their run ins easier than ours. they have to go away to 3 of the 5 teams fighting relegation in the next 6 games. These teams will be fighting for survival and make it very difficult. They will drop points in these games and they only need to slip up in 1.

Are you seriously suggesting that given the choice you wouldn't prefer to have their run in?

People are being utter shitheads about this. We are better than United and we are capable of putting together a winning run that will take us over the line. I hope to Christ people get a grip. If our supporters are going to be pathetic, it will transmit to the field of play and we really WILL blow it. But in their heart of hearts, even the rags know it's far from being over.

I am pretty certain the scum will hit a sticky patch when their clapped out old fellas start to feel the pinch of a long season and we need to stay in touch with them until that happens. As for our respective run-ins, take out the Arse and the Chavs, and there isn't much I'm worried about. Winning those games is key. I totally agree with Locs. I would rather come up against teams with nothing to play for, who are already on the beach at the business end of the season as opposed to the all biting, all scratching relegation desperados.

smeghead64 said:
Like your way of thinking....
urmston said:
Very shrewd of Mancini to tuck City in behind the leader for the last stages of the race.

As an Italian, a country that's keen on bicycle racing, he'll probably know that it's the best position to be in before ruthlessly taking the win at the bitter end.
no just pointing out that games against teams at the bottom can produce some surprise results at this stage of the season.

Unfortunately I have to disagree. For those of us who have followed the Premier league since '92 will know that this is just what Ferguson wants, one point ahead in March- unfortunately he thrives on it, grinding teams down. Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal have all been victims and we must now except that THIS season we too will be the victims.
Mancini needs to understand that Ferguson is an utter ruthless thug shows no mercy and is only generous in victory.
The title was probably lost last week with a 93 minute winner ( again) at Norwich.
Mancini must learn. I am not a Mancini out merchant but he has cost us with his tactical attempts at drawing away games.
He is already at it by saying the derby will be the decider! Ferguson will be planning on beig 5 or 6 points clear by then. - unless Rooney has a serious injury.
Next season should be the one we win.

Well thanks for putting that to bed, saves me going any more games now knowing what the outcome will be!
How the fuck dont you know bobby does not plan to be 5 or 6 points clear by then?

Was you that city fan in tears?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.