1 point behind. 30 to play for. Get a grip!

Need to play our best starting line up in all games now as every one is a cup final !! None of this resting players etc let the opposition worry about us and HAVE A GO !

I think the fuse has needed replacing for some time.

sorry about the humour but that and the alcohol may help release the stress.

Crazy to start thinking that it is the end of the world. 10 games to go and you have to think they can all be won. Don't expect United to fall away. To be frank that is not going to happen. They will drop points and unexpected one's but so will City. Since Xmas I predicted first past 89 wins. City can still get 96 points. On paper United next 6 (Wolves, Fulham, Blackburn, QPR, Wigan and Villa) look easier than City's (Chelsea, Stoke City, Sunderland, Arsenal, WBA, Norwich). United last 4 matches are Everton, City, Swansea and Sunderland. City run in is Wolves, United, Newcastle, QPR. Bookies think it is close too. Man Utd 8/13 & Man City 5/4

awest said:
The worrying thing is that it seems we are other teams cup final, whereas opposition managers seem to tell their own players to just go out and enjoy themselves against united.

Name me one manager that would rather see Mancini win it over Ferguson?
...Kenny Dalglish

brasilboy said:
Crazy to start thinking that it is the end of the world. 10 games to go and you have to think they can all be won. Don't expect United to fall away. To be frank that is not going to happen. They will drop points and unexpected one's but so will City. Since Xmas I predicted first past 89 wins. City can still get 96 points. On paper United next 6 (Wolves, Fulham, Blackburn, QPR, Wigan and Villa) look easier than City's (Chelsea, Stoke City, Sunderland, Arsenal, WBA, Norwich). United last 4 matches are Everton, City, Swansea and Sunderland. City run in is Wolves, United, Newcastle, QPR. Bookies think it is close too. Man Utd 8/13 & Man City 5/4

The reality is the Rags will probably get max 18 points from those 6 games and I reckon we're get 12
Chelsea 1
Stoke 1
Sunderland 3
Arsenal 1
WBA 3
Norwich 3

the next 4 are harder to predict but Utd may get 10 (everton getting a point)
we will get 10 points. (we will draw against the rags)

The rags win by 7

citymad said:
brasilboy said:

The reality is the Rags will probably get max 18 points from those 6 games and I reckon we're get 12
Chelsea 1
Stoke 1
Sunderland 3
Arsenal 1
WBA 3
Norwich 3

the next 4 are harder to predict but Utd may get 10 (everton getting a point)
we will get 10 points. (we will draw against the rags)

The rags win by 7
Wot i don't get is, why the fuck folk keep chuckin up n' bangin on bout our run in n' that of Uniteds ...fuck United till we play em, meantime i fully fancy our chances against a Chelsea side who'l be comin off a very physical match against Napoli and a cup match with Leicester as they come to ours !

urmston said:
Very shrewd of Mancini to tuck City in behind the leader for the last stages of the race.

As an Italian, a country that's keen on bicycle racing, he'll probably know that it's the best position to be in before ruthlessly taking the win at the bitter end.

Ha ha! Nice analogy mate. Can't apply it to the race for the title though.

Has our post matchday thread made it onto Rag Cafe yet I wonder? Probably a nice little thread called 'Bluemoon in Meltdown'.

Long way to go yet Blues.

argyle said:
Because of this balls-up, we are are now dependent not only on our performances but on Un***d messing up.
Nope, it's still entirely dependent on our own performances. It was in our own hands before yesterday and it still is. We can do this.

with op on this, we are not about to fall off a cliff like many are suggesting
it will be close, we can do it, but they are favourites unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.