10,000 empty seats

Perhaps we should follow like another team who despite saying they have billions on the waiting lists for tickets advertise often on the radio. Or wait for another disaster to strike then invite the survivors across for a game.........

casualdeyna said:
These rags on twitter are the same ones who live in Surrey, pose as City fans on Napoli's fan website to start trouble, couldn't even point to Manchester on a map, and then mock our attendance. they must think Irony is something that gets creases out of clothes.

The very same rags who don't see the irony of mocking the Manchester accent by calling us Citeh. Like this dick..
@Tattooed_2
Luke Smalley
It's fair to say that any ticket touts at the Citeh game tonight won't have a very profitable evening :) #manchesterisred

or this one..
@wrexhammufc
luke mitchell
Cant sell out first ever champ league match but dont forget Citeh r a MASSIVE club theres only one curly watts wankers!!

I was there this morning sorting a problem with a membership out.

They were still selling 3rd tier tickets so im hoping for a sellout.

To be fair, I do think its a little poor than at £25 a ticket and for a game with historical significance it isnt sold out yet.

unexpected item said:
casualdeyna said:
These rags on twitter are the same ones who live in Surrey, pose as City fans on Napoli's fan website to start trouble, couldn't even point to Manchester on a map, and then mock our attendance. they must think Irony is something that gets creases out of clothes.

The very same rags who don't see the irony of mocking the Manchester accent by calling us Citeh. Like this dick..
@Tattooed_2
Luke Smalley
It's fair to say that any ticket touts at the Citeh game tonight won't have a very profitable evening :) #manchesterisred

or this one..
[quote]@wrexhammufc
luke mitchell
Cant sell out first ever champ league match but dont forget Citeh r a MASSIVE club theres only one curly watts wankers!!
[/quote]

sums it up really.

I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!

Just remind them that they are the ones still advertising corporate packages for the Chelsea match - one of their main challengers to the title.

So far, we have sold out at home to Swansea and Wigan, neither of which could be regarded in the same light as Chelsea.

Personally, I don't give a shit what they think. For a club they don't support they seem to dedicate a lot of their singing towards us.

My personal favourite is the fact that they did not even sell all their tickets for the Champions League Final. I know lads on the day that went to Old Trafford and picked up a couple of £150 seats, the ones returned in the ballot. It was a rag in the pub mid afternoon that told me about it. He's actually a decent rag, was watching it at home because he couldn't afford the tickets prices and didn't want to watch it in the pub with lads who have never been and clapped at the TV. Open sale tickets for the Champions League final, now that's embarrassing.

The Rags - a MASSIVE club:

Crowds of just hundreds at Bank Street as Newton Heath.
An average season attendance in the top division of 11000 in the 1930's.
Many home games with crowds of just 4000 in the top division in the 1930's.
Crowds of just 25000 in their first few games in Div2 in 1974-75 (half of what they had the season before and what they got once they looked like they would get promoted agian).
19000 against Torpedo Moscow in Europe in 1992-93.
36000 in their first ever CL game in 1994-95.
30000 empty setats for a League Cup game against Wolves last season.
About 5000 fans turned up in the streets to celebrate their record 19th league title, many streets completely empty.

That fucking club's fans has no grounds whatsoever to ever have a go at us City fans about attendances. They're a clueless bunch of pricks!

Couldnt give a flying what they think but gutted we wont sell out for this game, i know all the arguments for not but still......

Bluemuck said:
I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.