10,000 empty seats

Bluemuck said:
I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!

Hahaha

Bluemuck said:
I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!

Hahaha

Bluemuck said:
Well done, very original you dirty rag pleb. hows the weather down in Croydon

Gary James said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Twitter full of rags mocking the fact that tickets are still on sale for tonight's game (although it looks like it will be close to a sell out)

Let's give them a little history lesson. The current CL started in the 92/93 season but they only entered the following year.

Their first home match was on 29th September 1993 against Honved of Hungary. In a stadium with a capacity of 45,000 they got 35,781.

Feel free to remind them of this.

Also try Sept 1992 - UEFA CUP V Torpedo Moscow. Attendance 19,998 (City have never had a European crowd that small).

take a look at this. the swamp looks the dw stadium.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhHNG3Gi0E[/youtube]

Unlike most of the gormless red bastards who talk about empty seats I'll actually be at the ground supporting my team tonight as I am every week.....I can't do anything about others not turning up. I had no arguments when a few years back they said we were shit so now to hear their only form of mockery is about empty seats is fuckin comical and shows how far we've come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.