10/11 expectations

Top 3 finish giving us guaranteed CL football next season, and some silverware.

It would be great to go and win the Europa. The Hamburg game was amazing and that was only a quarter-final.

No trophies. No FA cup, no piss-water dressed-up as lager Cup.
Forget the EL.
100% unequivocal focus on the Premier League title.
It's there for the taking. But not if we are distracted by multiple objectives.

Immaculate Pasta said:
What are yours for next season?

1 trophy (either Europa, FA or League Cup)
qualify for the champions league automatically so 3rd or above.
To finish 5 points behind the champions.

They are mine, don't think they are too unrealistic.

There's a hell of a lot of work to do to achieve these goals. We need at least 5-6 new players of real quality to push for 4th place. Dont forget all the top teams will be out buying great players as well. Arsenal, Chelsea and rags have been quiet on transfers this year so no doubt they'll have plenty of money to spend as well. Next year could be really tough for us to get top 4. My goals will be top 6 finish, a good run in the Europa league and domestic cups.

Is it ok if I say I want some failure mixed in with the success because I'd miss reading the tantrums on here if everything was brilliant.

Top 4
A cup would be nice
I'm looking forward to see how we do in europe with a bigger better squad it will help towards seeing which areas we will need to improve for the following season if we get CL
You know how these things can go I can see us meeting Macinis old club Sampdoria along the way in europe next year.

MCFC - Premier League Champions season 2010/2011

Mark my words!

1961_vintage said:
No trophies. No FA cup, no piss-water dressed-up as lager Cup.
Forget the EL.
100% unequivocal focus on the Premier League title.
It's there for the taking. But not if we are distracted by multiple objectives.

How our priorities change! We would have given anything for a CC win a few years back!

TBH honest a title challenge will be tougher than people think however we should sustain a challenge for a but longer than this year. However I think No1 priority should be Champions League and then a trophy, even if it is the CC Cup there is no better image of a club on the up then parading round Wembley with a trophy in its hands.

A trophy, (any trophy), would be nice, but not at the expense of getting in the top 4.

Getting into the CL has to be the minimum target.

But I don't think it is going to be easy, especially if we have an extended Europa League campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.