10 City Goals in a game

Gaylord du Bois said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Could it be done???
I was in ICF strong pub in Chadwell Heath the last time we did it. Stopped off to get some gear from mates dad before we went to Heathrow to pick up a gay French musician.
Why is the 'gay' part relevant you ask? Well it was only during the wee hours of the journey home that I realised he was!

I hope you enjoyed the journey

I've seen ten (as others have on here) and all the numbers up to seven, but I'm still missing eight and nine. Could have seen at least that many last night such was our dominance. And nice of them to reduce ticket prices as well.

Doncaster Blues said:
The 'Uddersfield game was my first game at maine road... was downhill from then onwards, well until recently that is!

By the way on the betting front my wife had a quid on 4.2 on saturday, won 40 quid, pays for her ticket for the next fa cup game and city fleece blanket for the nipper!

Good to see your winnings invested wisely. I'd have put them on City 10 - 0 v Chelsea and Hart first goal scorer ;-)

B\connellblue said:
Paul11/12 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I've bet it 7 times this year, the odds keep decreasing but it's coming...
I put £1 on Aguero f/g and City 5-1, odds were 7/2, 80/1, if ur'e a punter, how much will I get? I know s/c different to straight doubles!

I don't know how you would have got this bet on. It's what's known as a related contingency and bookies just don't let you do multiples on them. However if you have indeed been laid this bet then you will receive £364.50. Well done!

Sorry if I picked this up wrong. If you have just 2 single bets you'll only get £85.50. In any case there should have been specific odds on Kun to score 1st and city to win 5-1. Wont have been 363.5/1 though.
£221 back for a quid, happy days! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.