10 City Goals in a game

If we can get past Barcelona and an even bigger "if" - if United somehow beat Olympiakos, then I feel it would be pretty strong odds for the microwave to be put to good use on the numbered balls for another two legged Derby in a Champions League quarter final.

We did manage 9 in two games against 19th century West Ham - surely we could go one better against Wee Davey's media darlings.

Then again; it might be funnier if we rested some first teamers and played for a penalty shoot out.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
TGR said:
Yep 10 goals is more than achievable this season.
We will need a day when everything 'clicks' but that very day may
not be far away.
I knew something special was on the cards when Neil McNab buried one.

Put it this way, if Clichy ever gets on the scoresheet, it's time to go all in.

I was there and for the first 20 minutes we were out played by Huddersfield. It did end 10-1 but I don't know how?

Well.... if we look at the fixtures, the 4 likely games are Fulham and West Brom at home before the title has been decided. Then, West Ham at home would be a possibility but I can't see us running up the score unless we have already lost the title and want to make a point in the last game of the season.
.....That leaves the rags at the swamp. If Gollum decides he wants to have a go to redeem something of his season....it's more than possible!

Not really relevant to this thread, but in hindsight, Sir Alex seemed to have announced his retirement when he said he would NEVER again lose a title on goal difference.
e<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 am --<br /><br />Well.... if we look at the fixtures, the 4 likely games are Fulham and West Brom at home before the title has been decided. Then, West Ham at home would be a possibility but I can't see us running up the score unless we have already lost the title and want to make a point in the last game of the season.
.....That leaves the rags at the swamp. If Gollum decides he wants to have a go to redeem something of his season....it's more than possible!

Not really relevant to this thread, but in hindsight, Sir Alex seemed to have announced his retirement when he said he would NEVER again lose a title on goal difference.
e

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.