Chelsea
Spurs
West Ham
Wolves
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
Crystal Palace
AFC Bournemouth

Bit surprising that some who were in the EFL a short time ago being so against it. Less surprising from the greedy cartel.

But 2 or 3 of those clubs will say they're all for fair play in other areas...

im surprised that united are not one of the clubs

So was I, until I remembered Ratcliffe's recent comments on our charges. I don't particularly trust him/them as far as I could throw them, but his somewhat sympathetic stance to our hearing and now this I do wonder if there's been some kind of developments in terms of relations between certain clubs.

Those who voted against:
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
West Ham
Wolves
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
Crystal Palace
AFC Bournemouth

Bit surprising that some who were in the EFL a short time ago being so against it. Less surprising from the greedy cartel.

But 2 or 3 of those clubs will say they're all for fair play in other areas...

It’s a mess, fair play to all those clubs who voted for it.

As you said, where is the fair play now?

This premier has become a very toxic dishonest broker. The clubs are eating themselves from within.

Well done everyone.

So was I, until I remembered Ratcliffe's recent comments on our charges. I don't particularly trust him/them as far as I could throw them, but his somewhat sympathetic stance to our hearing and now this I do wonder if there's been some kind of developments in terms of relations between certain clubs.
Could be the tie up between Ineos and Mubadala in Canada which will mean Scuffy Jim will know Khaldoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.