10 clubs vote against giving EFL a share of the PL money

How very dare you question the methods of the breathless Mr Roan?! I saw that news bulletin report and posted my appraisal of it just afterwards. Have a look at this below.. and as Victoria Wood put it, just 'think on and look sharp Martha Longhurst!'..:

"First class, thorough report on the PL/EPL payments spat on tonight's BBC1 Six'o'clock News programme, which left me in no doubt as to just WHO is behind the PL's reluctance to cascade its mountain of moolah down the English football pyramid.

Interviewing former City and FA chairman David Bernstein in front of the Etihad, while also talking over footage of City's players prior to the Liverpool game at the Etihad earlier this season, the (breathless) Dan Roan informed us that 'some Premier League clubs' had voted down the proposal to give greater financial support to the EPL.

Sadly, he didn't mention WHICH clubs were actually in favour of the proposal to give lower league clubs more money.

However, I for one am grateful to Dan Roan for this, as ever, fulsome, insightful overview of ALL the issues involved in this impasse between the PL and the EPL.

I look forward to welcoming 'some clubs' to our gaff over the coming months. I shall be giving them a piece of my mind from the terraces, letting them know just how cross I am (I could, literally, rip a tissue..) with them for their selfishness. And further, that I demand they mend their silly ways as soon as possible for the benefit of the entire English football 'family'.."

I wonder, for what possible reason, Dan might not have been clear about city’s involvement?

#ClearAndOrganised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.