10 days to go and counting - who would you like City to sign

I don't think one can truly measure just how important David is to us. Without him we may be a top four team ,but not a title contender.
So, a replacement/compliment to him would be of the uttermost importance to me. Problem is, there is no one, apart from Iniesta and Xavi to do that job. Mata was an option, but now he just signed for Chelsea.

Nasri would come close I guess... but why not table a 50mil bid for Iniesta? :)

1. Nasri....obviously (Tevez?????)
2. Gary Cahill....Should of bought him 2 seasons ago like i suggested at the time. (SWP and Boyata rumors to NOTLOB got anything to do with a transfer?)
3. Bale. May as well buy him for 40 million before he costs us 60 next season see number 2!!! (the Adebeyor deal got anything to do with first dibs on him next year maybe? The reported free transfer would appear to be VERY generous!!!)

P.S

If the chat about Parker is right, is that something to do with British Players and the FFP? Cos I can see Nigel going!!!

I don't know why we don't get Ivanovic he's 27 good in the air good with the ball and he's not going to get into Chelsea's first 11 now that AVB is prefering Bosingwa and even at right back he said he would consider moving to play cb and we've already got 3 balkans he would feel right at home.

Nobody.

Sell.

obviously if Silva was injured tomorrow we would notice big time, and Suarez for me isn't ready.... but he can only get ready in one way - game time.

MCFC4EVR said:
I don't know why we don't get Ivanovic he's 27 good in the air good with the ball and he's not going to get into Chelsea's first 11 now that AVB is prefering Bosingwa and even at right back he said he would consider moving to play cb and we've already got 3 balkans he would feel right at home.

Ivanovic can't maraud (I.E. supplement attack) as well as Mancini would intend on doing (E.g. Kompany or, allegedly, Savic). I think Ivanovic is a class CB but he's just the wrong mould, IMO.

Hijack Mata

Make Silva a very happy boy, add to our spanish playing and speaking contingent.

Or Sneijder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.