10 german bombers song

Joe from HH said:
tommyducks said:
And Joe, if you meet an idiot, remember that he/she is a small minority. Then come and have a beer with me.

Be sure that the bigger part of Germans exactly know this.
In 2006 i met a lot of british dudes and it was pretty funny. Actually i havent met an idiot from England yet and i have the feeling this wont change in the next days :)
Sure, a lot of them drink tons of beer(nevertheless they were in a good shape, still wondering myself) and sing around but so far everyone has been behaved well...

England and Germany are pretty close in nearly everthing. 1 hour by plain, both nations have a woman at the top(doesnt matter whether Queen or female chancellor ;) ), both nations love the same holiday destinations and both "defend" them against "russian invaders", both nations love beer, both nations are hard working and both nations love football.

The list of varieties is unlike short:
No suncream available in England...
Germans love their own sun bed...
Germans win the Tournaments...
Germans know how to shoot penaltys...
Heh!

Life is too short to be in anger with other guys just because they live on the other side of the border...

See the games against midjiland and Aalbourg. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.