10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say he takes up a valuable position as though he's wasting it? He's doing just fine, in fact he's looked better than I'd hoped for the most part. Still plenty to learn of course and there's plenty to improve on in regards to getting up to speed in a Pep side but I've been more than happy with his start so far.
He's had arguably one below par game v PSG when even BT sport commented on how much the ref seemed to have it in for him.

You say he takes up a valuable position as though he's wasting it? He's doing just fine, in fact he's looked better than I'd hoped for the most part. Still plenty to learn of course and there's plenty to improve on in regards to getting up to speed in a Pep side but I've been more than happy with his start so far.
He has had a descent start nothing more for me, does not look out of place in this team which is a compliment in itself, but I hope there will be a lot more from Grealish, still not convinced he is a 100m player.

He has had a descent start nothing more for me, does not look out of place in this team which is a compliment in itself, but I hope there will be a lot more from Grealish, still not convinced he is a 100m player.
I suppose that's the difference between us, I'm not hung up on the fee just happy we've bought a very good player who can go on and do great things for the club.
If we keep going back to the £100m then some will never be satisfied.

I suppose that's the difference between us, I'm not hung up on the fee just happy we've bought a very good player who can go on and do great things for the club.
If we keep going back to the £100m then some will never be satisfied.
I am not hanging up on any fee, Grealish is a very good player, is he a great one? Time will tell

I am not hanging up on any fee, Grealish is a very good player, is he a great one? Time will tell
But a lot are hung up on the fee and therefore will caveat it against everything he does on the pitch. We've seen it plenty already on this thread alone.
Time will indeed tell but I'm pretty confident that he's more than up to the task.

But a lot are hung up on the fee and therefore will caveat it against everything he does on the pitch. We've seen it plenty already on this thread alone.
Time will indeed tell but I'm pretty confident that he's more than up to the task.
He cost 100m that's a fact, pressure come from all sides when big fees are paid, some players can handle it, some go under, so far Grealish is very much the former.

I remember back in the day when we paid 1.5m for Steve Daley, a very decent player but sadly a player that could not handle the expectation the fee wrongly brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.