10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Southgate you tit. He's not even settled at City yet. Putting pressure on him that he doesn't need

He's right to do so. Jack needs to become a proper goal threat if he's to reach his full potential and go on to be a vital player for us and England. Up until now, he's never had that in his game.

He's right to do so. Jack needs to become a proper goal threat if he's to reach his full potential and go on to be a vital player for us and England. Up until now, he's never had that in his game.

It may be right to call it at some point but I don't think now is the time.

Spot on, he takes up a valuable attacking position, it's essential that he not only contributes assists but his fair share of goals.

See that ugly **** Kuyt is gobbing off about Grealish being worth three times less than what we paid. Hope he turns on the magic today.

Spot on, he takes up a valuable attacking position, it's essential that he not only contributes assists but his fair share of goals.
You say he takes up a valuable position as though he's wasting it? He's doing just fine, in fact he's looked better than I'd hoped for the most part. Still plenty to learn of course and there's plenty to improve on in regards to getting up to speed in a Pep side but I've been more than happy with his start so far.

If Pep insists on playing a false 9 I would like to see Grealish tried in that position today with more fluidity than we had last week when Foden seemed very isolated at times. He holds up the ball well, he is physically strong and draws a lot of fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.