10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to play on the wing because he was a wide playmaker. Unfortunately, he needs to compete for KDB’s spot. Difficult task.

too many times do i find myself saying "should be doing better there" with him
it is true but atleast for now he has improved into getting in the right position. sometimes he holds the ball too long and the opportunity goes away. but i am sure he is going to improve in time. he needs atleast a season to give up some of his old habits.

Last edited:
No he isn't quick which is why he shouldn't be playing on the wing.
Who should be playing then? Being quick is not necessary to be a great winger.

And he is quicker than most with the ball in his feet. The 2nd goals is a proof of that. A quicker winger like Sterling wouldn’t be able to produce that play for example. Mahrez wouldn’t be as quick as Grealish there.

average but hopefully with experience playing for Pep will learn to play in this system better

He needs time hopefully

He’s a really good player who will take time to get used to the system and quality of players around him. It must be quite a change from Villa who incidentally aren’t exactly doing brilliantly without him.

was great today on getting into the right positions much improved. but sometimes he holds on too long needs to pass faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.