10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really there is no need for any free role. we will see the best of grealish when the coaching team coaches him fully and integrates him into the team and finds his best position on the field each game.
I watched a lot of Grealish for villa last season . To me he looked the best player in the premier league . Since he has come here he has looked a shadow of the player he was for Villa. That's worrying.

I watched a lot of Grealish for villa last season . To me he looked the best player in the premier league . Since he has come here he has looked a shadow of the player he was for Villa. That's worrying.
because villa is not mancity, not at all remotely similar how they play. and transferring skills between teams does not happen instantaneously. this is not a FIFA game. it is absolute farce to say he is a shadow. yes he is not yet the Jack he was at villa at the same time he is not like sancho down the road.

No its not.He was a Maverick at Villa,he was given licence to play where he wanted and do as he wished.

Here he is part of a disciplined 11 who are given clear instruction and how they should conduct themselves,its all about the team here and Jack is still getting used to that.....while,despite the bizarre narrative spewed by some,still playing and contributing very well.

No its not.He was a Maverick at Villa,he was given licence to play where he wanted and do as he wished.

Here he is part of a disciplined 11 who are given clear instruction and how they should conduct themselves,its all about the team here and Jack is still getting used to that.....while,despite the bizarre narrative spewed by some,still playing and contributing very well.
Grealish is playing as a striker against Brighton . Absolute insanity . The guy doesn't score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.