10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut inside then pass backwards, this is what Pep asks his inverted winger to do when there is no real opportunity. I didn't see Grealish play like this at Villa, nor did Mahrez at Leicester. Now they are both changed by Pep's football philosophy.

Much better after halftime at least when he stopped giving a fuck. He's understandably indecisive at the moment and it showed in the first half.

Cut inside then pass backwards, this is what Pep asks his inverted winger to do when there is no real opportunity. I didn't see Grealish play like this at Villa, nor did Mahrez at Leicester. Now they are both changed by Pep's football philosophy.
Drop de bryune and play grealish in midfield.

Don’t get why some fans don’t see the deference in how we play and Villa played?

Didn’t think we should sign him, never rated him that highly. Buys free kicks, played for one of the commentators favourite “history old boys” with their early year titles, and was hyped up beyond belief by England’s follow on fans because he had a fancy haircut, nice calves and wears his socks in a stupid way, so suddenly he became a £100m player. Nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.