10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there pundits who were saying that he was England's most talented player since Gascoigne.
There was a thread on here where at least 99.9 % of blues were Wanking themselves silly at what a player we've signed. Now we're in October 10 games into the PL and there's this thread which is the complete opposite.

Football forums eh :)

When will you all admit that Grealish is not what this team needs? He hasn't had a standout game where he justified his price tag this season. He's been shit. Foden and Sterling (in form) offer way more than he does. 100 million on a player that doesn't improve the starting 11

Cut inside then pass backwards, this is what Pep asks his inverted winger to do when there is no real opportunity. I didn't see Grealish play like this at Villa, nor did Mahrez at Leicester. Now they are both changed by Pep's football philosophy
One has insane talent and has received a lot of unfair criticism despite what he has done and what he still brings while the other enjoys impunity despite not showing anything ... 100 millions

There was a thread on here where at least 99.9 % of blues were Wanking themselves silly at what a player we've signed. Now we're in October 10 games into the PL and there's this thread which is the complete opposite.

Football forums eh :)

I'm more than happy we signed Grealish ( not for £100 million though) he's a good player when played more central, he retains the ball well, he can buy a free kick around the box, what he isn't is a winger, might as well stick him in net than on the wing, wasted out wide.

I'm more than happy we signed Grealish ( not for £100 million though) he's a good player when played more central, he retains the ball well, he can buy a free kick around the box, what he isn't is a winger, might as well stick him in net than on the wing, wasted out wide.
this is what i am thinking as well. play him in the middle and everyone will be saying he is a good player. he never played against crowded buses parked in the goal before.

I'd like to see a game with him in midfield and Foden LW, think that can be a good dynamic for both.

Play KdB as a false 9 again, I think he is struggling with the midfield game and we lack control with him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.