10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most players we sign are crud in their first year, even the illustrious Merlin. Give the guy time to become a Pep player (which generally means forgetting everything you know and learning his unique way), and he'll show us what he can do.

Most players we sign are crud in their first year, even the illustrious Merlin. Give the guy time to become a Pep player (which generally means forgetting everything you know and learning his unique way), and he'll show us what he can do.
This. Some people never learn.

including me by the way, i wrote rodri off. Im learning tho :)

Video doing the rounds on Social media of grealish pissed up getting refused entry to a bar . Can barely stand up. Not sure if this is recent or not

Video doing the rounds on Social media of grealish pissed up getting refused entry to a bar . Can barely stand up. Not sure if this is recent or not
Who actually cares? What he does in his private life is his own business.

As long as he's not breaking the law, and is fit and ready to play when selected, it's not a problem.

Social media is 99% bullshit. The other 1% is just nonsense.

Video is strange because walker and mahrez are there and seem fine, plus there is a city security guy there, so you'd presume it'd be all fairly above board. Grealish is absolutely shit faced though. I get it, they have to live their lives and that, but I can't see it going down well with Pep (again) and a few days before a midweek game (think the vid is from last night). I'm just not sure how he's got so pissed with city security and senior players around

Who actually cares? What he does in his private life is his own business.

As long as he's not breaking the law, and is fit and ready to play when selected, it's not a problem.

Social media is 99% bullshit. The other 1% is just nonsense.
I'm on the fence about it.

Going out and having a good time is one thing but being so hammered that JACK GREALISH is denied entry into a bar/club is just a horrible look. Pep's message clearly didn't get across to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.