10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is stupid nonsense of your brain. either it is acceptable or not. nothing to do with his field performance. I would like on field performance to have zero weight on this situation. every professional has to be held to the same basic standard outside the pitch.
Why would his lifestyle choices have zero impact on his performance? Can't exactly help. He's clearly from that clip leathered and not in a good way which has to impact his overall health and fitness.

that is stupid nonsense of your brain. either it is acceptable or not. nothing to do with his field performance. I would like on field performance to have zero weight on this situation. every professional has to be held to the same basic standard outside the pitch.
Probably true, but if he was performing on the pitch no-one would care a jot about what he was up to off the field.

The money these guys now earn, and the professionalism of the game, I personally don't like to see any top player drinking excessively, there is no place for it.

The drinking culture was a major problem in the UK football industry in the past and set us back years, I don't want to see it return, the present crop of English players are outstanding talents, let's hope they keep their heads and go on to dominate the world of football.

Seeing as this season has been written off by many due to the fact he has to learn Pep's ways or such like, he might as well go on a years bender.
More power to his elbow, dry out in July & come back in August Jack

Seeing as this season has been written off by many due to the fact he has to learn Pep's ways or such like, he might as well go on a years bender.
More power to his elbow, dry out in July & come back in August Jack
Written off but still pretty much a mainstay so far in a team clear at the top of the league and looking good on all trophy fronts we are left in.
I think Pep is a lot happier with his contribution so far than many on BM.
No doubting there’s more to come from him though, I believe he will get better. It’s hard to reach any other conclusion tbf.

Written off but still pretty much a mainstay so far in a team clear at the top of the league and looking good on all trophy fronts we are left in.
I think Pep is a lot happier with his contribution so far than many on BM.
No doubting there’s more to come from him though, I believe he will get better. It’s hard to reach any other conclusion tbf.
I think he's done ok, nothing earth shattering but i never expected that from him anyway

Well there we go. Pep’s only unhappy he didn’t get an invite and has said the players get unfairly treated.

Those with a dislike for Grealish can calm down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.