10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's done ok, nothing earth shattering but i never expected that from him anyway
I don’t disagree that he’s been anything other than ok. I’ve seen enough to know why Pep was keen to bring him in though. The raw talent he has can be moulded into something special given time and effort from both the player and the coaching team.
This thread will likely remain pretty harsh until that time, sadly.

Well there we go. Pep’s only unhappy he didn’t get an invite and has said the players get unfairly treated.

Those with a dislike for Grealish can calm down now.
Of course he will say that, I like Grealish but if he’s training the next day he will not be at his best. I just think it’s unprofessional to be bladdered in public as a top athlete. Ye he’s young enough to sleep it off but there’s a time and place.

Love the way Pep just completely diffused the "story" with a quip like that.
It won’t diffuse the underlying, simmering dislike some have for him. I’m guessing those who have already made their minds up will point at peps words and claim he’s just saying what he did to calm things down and behind closed doors he’ll be fuming yada yada yada.. Predictable bunch they are.

Of course he will say that, I like Grealish but if he’s training the next day he will not be at his best. I just think it’s unprofessional to be bladdered in public as a top athlete. Ye he’s young enough to sleep it off but there’s a time and place.
Is he day off not the time and the place?

Got absolutely wankered last night - up til 4.00 am pleasuring super models and sipping 1959 Dom P. Got the bus no probs this morning and have been a brilliant credit to the firm. In no way has it clouded my judgment or ability.

Is the time and the place not when the manager says the players can enjoy some down time and they go for a meal with coaching staff and team members? Because if so, that’s exactly what happened.

(and if not, you better tell the manager what the time and the place is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.