10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a problem though, is it?

I'd get it if he was collapsed outside a nightclub again and I'll obviously be wrong if Pep chews him out during his press conference but this is just nothing.

If people want to speculate that he's an alcoholic and that he's going to ruin his career then they can crack on but this particular video is just nothing. He's not driving, he's not doing a Stonesy with one eye open claiming to be from central Kingston in a Jamaican/ Irish accent, he's just stood outside a bar or restaurant after having a few drinks with some knobhead shouting his name.

I think people are just looking for an excuse to mention his pricetag again or to point out that "he's not been bad or anything but he needs to improve."
It's not a good look to see any top sportsman pissed up walking the streets.

Like I said before, he is young , daft and still wants a drink, but needs to keep his head down and do it quietly without fuss, difficult but possible to do with a brain.

Given some of the stuff that's come out about other footballers recently, then I really don't think this is that bad. As the club have said, no curfew rules were broken and the clip isn't even that incriminating. Guess we'll find out at the press conference today (or when the team is announced tomorrow night) if Pep is arsed or not. Until then, it's probably best to reserve judgement.
Haha! Reserve judgement?? Are you new to this site? Oh..

Sunday 7pm the club said and they had Monday off. So not a big deal in the scheme of things

I do find it abit bizarre that they just saunter round like the cameras aren't there.

You'd think the clubs player liasons or their agents/bodyguards/drivers would have agreements with the main spots in Manchester to get them in and out through the back or service entrances etc if they are worse for wear.

Has everyone actually seen the video?

I get that there's a conversation to be had about the bigger picture but there are six or seven new pages on this thread this morning for a ten second video of someone doing absolutely nothing other than looking tipsy on a night out.

People seem desperate to take against him for some reason.

The club have seemingly confirmed that none of the players will be sanctioned, so that should draw a line under it.

People seem desperate to take against him for some reason.
Everyone seems to be against him right now, it’s sad. Even commentators are joining in. During the Fulham game, KDB sliced a shot miles over (and wide) and the commentary said something along the lines of “but at least he’s taking a chance… unlike Grealish” then proceeded to make that action all about attacking Grealish. It’s fucking weird.

Everyone seems to be against him right now, it’s sad. Even commentators are joining in. During the Fulham game, KDB sliced a shot miles over (and wide) and the commentary said something along the lines of “but at least he’s taking a chance… unlike Grealish” then proceeded to make that action all about attacking Grealish. It’s fucking weird.
Yeah, we’ve a few on here who have bought into it. I dread getting old...

The issue is that he has hardly set the world alight, has previous issues with drink and at this stage of his City career needs to watch his step off the field.

If he was pulling up trees on the pitch it's not a problem, but as said he is not.
that is stupid nonsense of your brain. either it is acceptable or not. nothing to do with his field performance. I would like on field performance to have zero weight on this situation. every professional has to be held to the same basic standard outside the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.