10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His behaviour is still as when he was at Villa and he won’t change either cannot change your personality and I’m sure he will bring all his baggage like he did at Villa too us . Needs to up his game as this is not Aston Villa

Well the positive is he has if you read what pep said in his press conference.

I’m a good level boozer, i would never begrudge someone a good night out.
But fuck me, if this is true, and he’s as drunk as he looks, and let’s face it, your average student needs to be paralytic to be turned away from Albert Sloss, it’s full of Hen parties out of their brains. For a multi millionaire footballer to be turned away, he must be absolutely fucked.

Now, for me, he can do what he likes, but being that pissed, is totally unprofessional, i’m 41 now and still managed to rupture my knee ligaments the other week when pissed and standing in a pot hole.

At 22, i was fit as a fiddle playing saturday & sundays at a good level, I was only released from Morecambe at 19. Hammered in Germany I stood on a beer bottle and broke my ankle.

I’ve got no problems with the team having a right laugh off duty, but it has to remain semi professional. Go out, have a good drink, have a good laugh, be 26, but don’t be so drunk you can’t function.

Asides from all that. He sadly is already a target for who he is, how rich he is and no doubt with some very expensive clobber, diamonds and watches he is a target, being that pissed, your average 14 year old could roll him.

It’s sad, it’s unfortunate but these lads, shouldn’t be putting themselves in that position.

I’ve been fairly clear how I see his performance on the pitch, and I wouldn’t hold a good session against him.

But at this stage of his career, he needs to wake up.

Not to mention, if he’s getting that pissed, it’s nearly 12/16 hours before he can drive again..
Yawn

But fuck me, if this is true, and he’s as drunk as he looks, and let’s face it, your average student needs to be paralytic to be turned away from Albert Sloss, it’s full of Hen parties out of their brains. For a multi millionaire footballer to be turned away, he must be absolutely fucked.

Now, for me, he can do what he likes, but being that pissed, is totally unprofessional, i’m 41 now and still managed to rupture my knee ligaments the other week when pissed and standing in a pot hole.

At 22, i was fit as a fiddle playing saturday & sundays at a good level, I was only released from Morecambe at 19. Hammered in Germany I stood on a beer bottle and broke my ankle.

I’ve got no problems with the team having a right laugh off duty, but it has to remain semi professional. Go out, have a good drink, have a good laugh, be 26, but don’t be so drunk you can’t function.

Asides from all that. He sadly is already a target for who he is, how rich he is and no doubt with some very expensive clobber, diamonds and watches he is a target, being that pissed, your average 14 year old could roll him.

It’s sad, it’s unfortunate but these lads, shouldn’t be putting themselves in that position.

I’ve been fairly clear how I see his performance on the pitch, and I wouldn’t hold a good session against him.

Not to mention, if he’s getting that pissed, it’s nearly 12/16 hours before he can drive again..
Think he is already banned from driving.

Can't play left back can you by any chance?

it would be one thing if he was absolutely tearing it up and absolutely undroppable and invaluable... but that's not the case is it.

The moment this drinking of his will have an effect on his performance is the moment Pep will fuck him off. he better be an angel from now on especially with the CL games coming up where no distraction is allowed of any kind if we wanna go far. Walkers useless red card and the ban from it was more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.