10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really sure what’s “yawn” about what i’ve said. The kid needs to look after himself and his career. One mistake and could easily be it..

I’m sure i’m not the only one who’d give him that advise..

Don’t expect players to be robots, but and it’s a big if, he’s too pissed for Albert’s Sloss at 7pm on a Sunday, he’s likely going to end up with an issue somewhere a long the line.

I’m hoping he does, as much as I don’t rate him very highly as a player, he seems a good character and I hope he proves me wrong.

Gazza was an a absolute **** of a human being, we shouldn’t be wanting our players to look up to that piece of shit as a role model!

The perfect example of pissing away all he was blessed with, utter ****!

Still don’t get how revered Gazza was/is.

About 40 good games in his whole career, never at a top side.
Violent drunk with no respect for anyone or anything. I’ll never have an ounce of respect for women beaters. (Alleged obviously).

Some funny stories, but that’s about it.

Has he got a drink problem or just a ridiculously low tolerance to alcohol?

You'd have thought by age 26 he'd be able to go out and enjoy a few drinks without getting absolutely legless

Not really sure what’s “yawn” about what i’ve said. The kid needs to look after himself and his career. One mistake and could easily be it..

I’m sure i’m not the only one who’d give him that advise..

Don’t expect players to be robots, but and it’s a big if, he’s too pissed for Albert’s Sloss at 7pm on a Sunday, he’s likely going to end up with an issue somewhere a long the line.

I’m hoping he does, as much as I don’t rate him very highly as a player, he seems a good character and I hope he proves me wrong.
Why would anybody take advice from someone on an Internet forum

Be interesting to see if there is more to this than pep has let on if all three are not in the team or subs bench then it might give a slight indication only slight though..

Fcuk me people get so rapt up in players and the bullshit the media spout.
200.gif

Despite Pep commenting he is ok with this, we all know privately he won't be impressed. I like Grealish but he is not helping himself when he gets inebriated like this

how do you know that? Seems fine with it. Players go and out for a drink and pep accepts that

I think this is a bit of a non story that’s been blown out of proportion by a lot of city fans

Still don’t get how revered Gazza was/is.

About 40 good games in his whole career, never at a top side.
Violent drunk with no respect for anyone or anything. I’ll never have an ounce of respect for women beaters. (Alleged obviously).

Some funny stories, but that’s about it.
You might have played football but you sure don’t understand it if you don’t rate Paul Gascoigne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.