10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played really well today. I would have liked to have seen him showing a little more urgency to get into central areas when Cancelo and Bernardo had the ball on the left but apart from that I couldn't fault him. He'll start improving goals and assists numbers soon.

Brilliant performance by Jack. He's that type of player. He just has this aura about him.

He's relentless in attack. Always looking to go forward and open up the defence with short balls, through balls, dribbling through space. There's quality in everything he does.

I think his return will give us that spark/swagger we were missing.

Cummon Man City!

He was a threat the whole game but he was particularly impressive in the first half., his ball control and retention is brilliant.

He's beginning to show why we bought him and i believe he's going to be a special player for us.

Best performance so far today.....instead of the simple and backwards passes he was running at people and being a lot more positive.
A big step forward but now needs to start being consistent and adding a goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.