10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy with his profile will be needed in big games and the CL as well. Someone with his ball carrying ability and just overall ability on the ball is paramount. Super Jack is just getting started!

If Pep could walk into a lab and genetically engineer his ideal wide forward, the end result would look very close to Jack Grealish.

He's a maverick who can play on intuition, but he's equally adept at playing the intricate passing patterns Pep demands. He was sublime today. If he can maintain that form for the majority of his time here, he'll go down as one of our finest ever players. I truly believe that.
Brilliant post. The G+A will come, but he offers so much more than that… no doubt pep sees this too, Quality once again yesterday and he’ll only get better

Said it before he is a top quality player and today we also saw a little of his swagger which tells us he is finding his feet with us. His link up play is on a similar level to Phil and Bernardo, can't give a higher compliment than that - next season he will also add goals in my opinion - good stuff & a stark difference to the moaning Bruno on their side. It's also good to see he has a good relationship with his teammates - I think at City it takes a while to gain the absolute trust of the others. Hopefully this form stays for the business end of the season. Love it.

Also the last corner in the 1st half, Laporte somehow did not jump to block the ball. Grealish made sure to occupy the goal side of the position against big Maguire and blocked the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.