10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I don't even think he played as F9 today, more like a AM and sometimes even deeper than KDB. Actually Gundo played more like a striker and I was wondering why not just switching these 2 :D

Actually thought he was pretty decent aside from a few wobbles... Looking on twitter there was meltdown after one lost ball despite up to that point playing quite well and linking up nicely. Particularly on that toxic platform he is a major scapegoat

Actually thought he was pretty decent aside from a few wobbles... Looking on twitter there was meltdown after one lost ball despite up to that point playing quite well and linking up nicely. Particularly on that toxic platform he is a major scapegoat

the new FFS for this season, can't wait for next season spacegoat.

Just salty MU fans are trying to find something to make them feel better. You know. They really don't have much joy these days...

The defending of a truly awful performance on this thread is truly hilarious. If that was a Sancho performance at United we would be ripping him a new one.
But, he has the most touches 13 passes before a shot is taken of any footballer with Jack in his name in the history of football. Not his fault those are not converted to goals....

I don’t care what we paid for him. He will come good. Plenty of players having a tough first season with us.

My biggest fear is the underlying quality isn’t there. Wouldn’t the first player to move to a big club and struggle to adapt to the higher level. Still plenty of time though so I wouldn’t write him off completely. But I can’t say I’m not worried anymore. He’s just not moving the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.