10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all when Englands most expensive transfer sits in the bench for 80mins in the biggest game of the season.

Why you bring on grealish when your chasing a goal in beyond me.
Says fuck all apart from Pep wanted energy up front rather than possession which had you paid attention to our first half tactics you’d have seen why.

You probably did come on just to speak about his 5 minutes, because that’s the big take from the game obviously.

Wtf is your problem? He was brought on to change the game. He had the chance. He fluffed his lines. Again. The guy cost 100m. I'd rather bring on Palmer on if he was fit and we need a goal. Says it all.

Says fuck all apart from Pep wanted energy up front rather than possession which had you paid attention to our first half tactics you’d have seen why.
He's found himself on the bench a few times this season. I suppose that hasn't got anything to do with your favourite player though.

Week after week your the first one to crawl up his arse as soon as anyone even dares to criticise a player who will cost the club over 190million in transfer fee and wages over the next 6 years not including agents fees.

Go wank your self off over him somewhere else or put me on ignore

Last edited:
He's found himself on the bench a few times this season. I suppose that hasn't got anything to do with your favourite player though.

Week and week your the first one to crawl up his arse as soon as anyone even dares to criticise a player who will cost the club over 190million in transfer fee and wages over the next 6 years not including agents fees.

Go wank your self off over him somewhere else or put me on ignore
Fodens my favourite mate.

Wtf is your problem? He was brought on to change the game. He had the chance. He fluffed his lines. Again. The guy cost 100m. I'd rather bring on Palmer on if he was fit and we need a goal. Says it all.
My problem is we just played in a great game with a very good performance got a decent result that sets us up for the run in and yet you and other jump straight to the Grealish thread when he played 5 minutes to slag him off, very weird.

Can't wait for Palmer to get back. He's a fine player.

My problem is we just played in a great game with a very good performance got a decent result that sets us up for the run in and yet you and other jump straight to the Grealish thread when he played 5 minutes to slaghim off, very weird.

0h yeah, certain conspiracy going on here. I had a thought that I wondered if others shared, so I came on to the forum. Would you prefer I came on and repeated the same posts that have already been posted?

There is something very strange about slagging any player off after an excellent team performance. Why pick out the odd individual error, from any player, when we have dominated the game against one of the world's best? If your disappointment at not winning makes you turn on someone who is a part of our team, then you are letting your emotion cloud your judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.