10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know what to say about him tbh because after one season he is nowhere upto our level but as is the case with most pep signings next season will be the one . I know one thing though if Utd had payed £100 million for him and he performed like he has for us this forum would have crucified him . Hope he sorts it next season .

It's his 1st season with us, you don't judge a player under Pep in the first season, we have surely all learned that by now.

He should have passed we all know that, every analyst at the club will be telling him that tomorrow.

wasn't going to offer what we needed today and probably doesn't even come on normally but jesus did look goosed and he was all we had left. He was on the pitch for 10 minutes, did nothing of note other than fail to pass to kdb which was dogshit, that could have cost us a goal but it was just one of about half a dozen shit decisions from the team today. His contribution to the game wasn't worth a mention. Weird to see his thread so active (I realise I'm now contributing to that)

Long winded post for a little cameo. Grealish really does get under people's skins doesn't he.
The guys clearly not talking exclusively about his 10 minutes on the pitch today but the season so far. You don't have to agree with it but he's put his point across and backed it up, absolutely no need for a shit post like that.

Saving this, so I can quote it next season. How anyone is confident enough to write off a Pep signing in the first season is beyond me
And I'll save your reply. We are now in April, there's a month left and then the season's over. If he hasn't got it after 9 months including a pre-season, how is the final month and his summer holidays going to change it? In short people have talked for years about the Rodney Marsh signing and what it cost us, but at least Marsh could play, unlike Grealish who offers nothing..

wasn't going to offer what we needed today and probably doesn't even come on normally but jesus did look goosed and he was all we had left. He was on the pitch for 10 minutes, did nothing of note other than fail to pass to kdb which was dogshit, that could have cost us a goal but it was just one of about half a dozen shit decisions from the team today. His contribution to the game wasn't worth a mention. Weird to see his thread so active (I realise I'm now contributing to that)

The guys clearly not talking exclusively about his 10 minutes on the pitch today but the season so far. You don't have to agree with it but he's put his point across and backed it up, absolutely no need for a shit post like that.
You know what, you're right. I've spent too much time on this thread getting agitated by post after post that I feel are going overboard or being overly harsh. It's not getting me anywhere and let's face it, arguing with usernames on a website every fucking day isn't the best way to pass the day.

He should pass to KDB to the left and Foden did point to him. Really disappointed.

Of course it is too harsh because many our players made worse decisions than him today. And this is his only mistake. I usually don't judge player if them play coming at the last 10min. But today is really a meh...

Cancelo for once chose to shoot instead of passing to him or Mahrez who had better position and unmarked. Really frustrating.

Something I am more worried about - some of our players become greedy in this game. Jesus and Cancelo for the start. Mahrez and Grealish also shows sign of it. This is not good trend.

Victim of our style and system,he isnt allowed to be the maverick he was at Villa.That player has long gone and im not convinced trying to remould him as he enters his prime years is the best for the individual or the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.