10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come off it, Sterling beat 2/3 men, then grealish played a typically lazy pass off to the side, Jesus and De Bruyne took care of the rest.

He was utterly shite today.
are you a moron? without Grealish moving within the space and linking up the play there is no goal possible. I am afraid football is not a game for you kid.

I wish Rodri go back to spain the next season because how angry i am whenever he plays last season.

I'm convinced myself that he will never have necessary skill to be playing with this team, how wrong i was.

I'm willing to first to admit that i have been wrong with him because my hate back then is too strong not willing to see the improvement that his been doing over the past year, still regreting some hatefull words that have been thrown at him in his first season.

My point is don't let the hate blinded you from seeing the truth, the truth that player like Rodri back then and Jack Grealish doing right now is still hard working to adjust themselves with our playstyles they know the expectation from the coach, manager and the fans is high and never be easy. Just give them chances, don't write them off easily.

are you a moron? without Grealish moving within the space and linking up the play there is no goal possible. I am afraid football is not a game for you kid.

Any player that played beyond the age of 16 could have played Grealish’s part in that goal. If you’re looking for that involvement as an example of Grealish’s talent then you Sir are the moron.

Grealish so far has offered nothing more to the team than any number of youth players could have offered. To put it in context. In just yesterdays game, Jesus has almost matched Grealish’s goal involvements for the season.

I know you are a total fan boy, but even you make constant excuses for his performances without realising..

Last edited:
The people bleating and boring on about him being a £100m player. He isnt, that was his release clause amount. Its what we had to pay to get him, doesnt mean hes worth it.

2 blokes near me today moaning about him.
I asked what they were expecting from him. One said 20 goals a year “like he did at villa” the other said to beat 2/3 players when he gets the ball. Another young lad said grealish “is shit”
football fans are thick sometimes.

hes a player in a team that are top of the league, in a semi of the UCL , you cant be shit and be in a team like that
Tbf he’s not really been in the team for the big games in the past month or two. Athletico Madrid both legs, Liverpool at home he was on the bench. Let’s see if he plays on Tuesday. Not a great sign for him our record signing on the bench for the crunch games of the season.
I agree with the posters saying he should improve next season as most of our signing do in their second season.
He’s been extremely underwhelming though as an individual for me this season. We vastly overpaid for him and I don’t think he has improved the squad that much as it stands.

I feel for him a bit. He keeps being played in this F9 role and you can clearly see he looks lost and unsure of where to position himself. Pair that with a lack of confidence which he seems to have at the moment and it's resulting in everything he does being the safe option. He needs to be on the left driving at players or more of a deep role behind a striker.

I think it's a combination of the pressure of the price tag, adapting to Pep's tactics and being a bit star struck of who he's surrounded by.

Saying all that, I really think he will come good next season. There's glimpses of a brilliant player in there, he just needs to relax more and own it.

Your abusiveness and arrogance to others continues I see. You keep flip flopping between he is already 'outstanding' and he needs a year to settle. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.