10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving to a team like ours takes some balls and I can understand why the fear of making a mistake might weigh heavily on a player when they first arrive, and the impact on a flair player, I guess, is a more conservative approach. As he becomes more comfortable with expectations, familiar with really big games, and playing with world-class colleagues, I am sure that he will be less risk-averse. Regardless, we should always support new players.

Watching his goal again it's actually ridiculously good. The technique to hit it on the volley and cleverly hitting it into the ground to ping it into the top of the net away from the keeper.

He was clearly instructed to hugging the touchline in the 1st half - it is not bad for the team if the right side teammates can use the space. But no. 2nd half he moved more inside and it was much better.
Pep went with inverted FBs at the start of second half to help the CBs against the counter like first 2 seasons. He also allowed him & FFS to move off the touchline which seems to give him a little more freedom

If it wasn't for Foden so obviously having Matty Cash's number I would have liked to see Jack up against his mate next sunday, I am sure he is very fired up
I'd drop Mahrez for Foden. Otherwise, I'd keep the starting 11 from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.