10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is a winger, but he’s being held back by Peps tactics. Foden looked like Sane last season driving at full backs, but it’s been a rarity this season.
I just think that Foden and Grealish will make better attacking midfielders in the years to come. They’re too good to be stuck out on the touchline. They’ve done the learning out there, seen the shape of how we play, but they need to be given a bit more freedom, for me.

very good second half. He needs to keep driving in to the box like that. Caused Panic and could easily draw a penalty

It will be up to him to make of the opportunity he has. He has shown good thing on occasions. He has also demonstrated that he can right the ship in his head, which is the most valuable talent he may have.

Probably doesnt get the praise he deserves because of the transfer fee , you can count on one hand how many times he gives the ball away in a match which is essential to Pep's tactics , he drags two or three defenders out of the game every time he recieves the ball.
We are only scratching at the surface with this lad , so much more to come from him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.