10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake for Dinho too.
If we had won against West Ham, I'd have said yes. But because we didn't, and need to win this game. I feel we need to take that risk.

Perhaps Ake for Zinchencko if Villa have tall forwards. But offensively, Dihno's passing out of the CB position is going to be critical. And I'd rather risk him there than play 2 lefties at CB. Especially in light of the fact that those 2 aren't guaranteed to have Better chemistry either.

If we had won against West Ham, I'd have said yes. But because we didn't, and need to win this game. I feel we need to take that risk.

Perhaps Ake for Zinchencko if Villa have tall forwards. But offensively, Dihno's passing out of the CB position is going to be critical. And I'd rather risk him there than play 2 lefties at CB. Especially in light of the fact that those 2 aren't guaranteed to have Better chemistry either.
I see your point,but i think Watkins will give Dinho a torrid time.

Only saw first half which was ok for Grealish. Sounds like he had a good second 45 (yet to watch).
At this rate we may get some great games and then hopefully a great string of games over the next couple of seasons.

I'd drop Mahrez for Foden. Otherwise, I'd keep the starting 11 from today.

I would say to not start Grealish. Villa knows him way too well - perhaps better than us!

However I know it is still a great chance he starts.

But if Sterling/Mahrez/Jesus/Gundo are leaving and if any of them reach an agreement with other clubs within this week - it is likely their agents and our management will ask Pep to save them from physical Villa team if possible to avoid incidents like Sane. Then Grealish perhaps starts. Let's see.

I would say to not start Grealish. Villa knows him way too well - perhaps better than us!

However I know it is still a great chance he starts.

But if Sterling/Mahrez/Jesus/Gundo are leaving and if any of them reach an agreement with other clubs within this week - it is likely their agents and our management will ask Pep to save them from physical Villa team if possible to avoid incidents like Sane. Then Grealish perhaps starts. Let's see.
lol this is a ridiculous post. They are our players till the last day of the season and no one can stop us from fielding these players.

Agreed. Villa know their former main man too well, they would easily nullify him. Already we are thin at the back, we don't need to weaken our attack by playing him only to our demise. This is a must win, not draw but a must win, this is crunch time, this is were city must pull out all the stops, heavy artillery is needed for this match, not a Grealish-Villa Reunion. Steven Gerrard would wanna do a solid for his former team and hand them the title, so we do not need any more liabilities on top of the issues we already have at the back.

Agreed. Villa know their former main man too well, they would easily nullify him. Already we are thin at the back, we don't need to weaken our attack by playing him only to our demise. This is a must win, not draw but a must win, this is crunch time, this is were city must pull out all the stops, heavy artillery is needed for this match, not a Grealish-Villa Reunion. Steven Gerrard would wanna do a solid for his former team and hand them the title, so we do not need any more liabilities on top of the issues we already have at the back.
Get that but maybe he would be a major distraction for some of their players and that will leave space and time for Phil, Kev, Bernardo to exploit. He seems to have a big personality so I don't think it will be an emotional issue - having said that I recall Gareth Baz having poor games against Villa on a regular basis which was very unlike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.