10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the player does everything right and the opposition does something even more unworldly and unbelievable. He made two incredible runs and Madrid made even better stops. Blaming him for Madrid is a hilarious excuse to drag one of our better players down the stretch.
Better players hahaha

Sometimes the player does everything right and the opposition does something even more unworldly and unbelievable. He made two incredible runs and Madrid made even better stops. Blaming him for Madrid is a hilarious excuse to drag one of our better players down the stretch.

It’s what the boo boys do, an unhealthy obsession with negativity.

Yea I saw that all is forgiven I’m going back to taking the piss out of of the dippers

Just my opinion but he looks to me like someone who thinks he’s done it. Next season will define his career. I’m no fan of Instagram footballers and he’s in danger of becoming a Pogba imo.

Just my opinion but he looks to me like someone who thinks he’s done it. Next season will define his career. I’m no fan of Instagram footballers and he’s in danger of becoming a Pogba imo.

I think "he thinks he's done it" is harsh when everything we've seen him say this season has been about wanting to learn and being determined to do better.

I agree that next season is huge for him though.

I just don't think he'd be anywhere near a Pep team if this was the case and it goes against what former teammates have said about him too, which is that he's a very dedicated trainer. The old cliche of first to turn up and last to leave type.

Ultimately he's got the kind of outgoing and likeable personality which means people want to see more of him and know more about him outside of the game. I think plenty of other footballers are up to all sorts of antics in their own time which could be construed as distracting but nobody really cares or pays much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.