10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been warned, and banned, about the abuse of Sterling. Plenty of times. But I guess people see what they want to see.
Well i am not here all of the time anymore , later on earlier off so i dont see it all , my point is you pick on me for not rating a players behaviour and not pressing and working harder after a whole season , nothing hateful or like i say out of step with plenty of others but you dont see them or comment . Raz's thread contains plenty of actual hatred to raz but i dont see you picking certain people up, the day i start saying grealish is gash , get rid , shit , fuck off you **** etc then you would have a point

Well i am not here all of the time anymore , later on earlier off so i dont see it all , my point is you pick on me for not rating a players behaviour and not pressing and working harder after a whole season , nothing hateful or like i say out of step with plenty of others but you dont see them or comment . Raz's thread contains plenty of actual hatred to raz but i dont see you picking certain people up, the day i start saying grealish is gash , get rid , shit , fuck off you **** etc then you would have a point
You obviously didn't read my post re people being dealt with. So be it, I'm not going to argue all day with you. I'll finish by saying that, if posts are reported, they're looked at. And if they warrant a tion, then action will be taken. Have a good day.

A Geordie man has just been on Talksport.
Jack had met him and his disabled daughter at an event.
He subsequently invited them both to the Etihad, in his private box, spent time with them after the game, introduced them to players and paid for a hotel for them both.
He was gushing in praise for Jack the lad, and to be fair so was the presenter.
So fair play to him, and Talksport for that.

David Silva probably drank more than Grealish does. If he'd been called David Silver and had a pretty face, floppy haircut and a regional accent he'd have been on the front pages of The Sun more than our Jack.
The big difference is David Silva turned up every game and was a game changer, and a world class player.

Grealish has so far not set the world alight, in fact totally underwhelming for me, and until that changes he needs to keep his head down and be far more discrete.

Last edited:
That picture of him in Vegas is funny as fuck. His face tells the whole story. Who hasn't been there.

Grealish = clicks = ad revenue

He sells, therefore they’re looking for stories to run. It seems Haaland likes to enjoy his down time too, in fact there’s a video of him in the club after his last Dortmund match, but I didn’t see a red top story on that.
While I absolutely agree with you, he also puts himself out there for people to take these shots at him.....he is ultimately responsible for his behaviour. You didnt see players like Vinne, Silva KDB etc very often/ever in these positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.