10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if he would drink less.
Failing that I don't want him trying to drive bladdered and crashing his car. Next time it could wreck his career and cost my team a fortune. So if he needs to drink then at least do it in a safe place.

Of course the parasites will circle as they did around Best and Gasgoine, they would love to see witness his next car crash.

With respect what did you think of his car episode ?

Some people clearly think it's a great look to go away with the lads and drink to oblivion, and love to make excuses for them, I don't understand why.
I'll bite.

The car incident(s) were reckless, dangerous, stupid and uncondonable. He was incredibly lucky to not injure or kill himself or someone else.

He was a fucking idiot and there's no excuse.

But, he paid the fine, took the ban, made his apologies. And now he just pays people to drive him around and to keep him away from the possibility of anything like it happening again.

I think it's possible to say he was a prick for the driving offences while also acknowledging that the press are trying to stir outrage out of a summer holiday that looks very similar to how half the rest of the Premier League are spending theirs.

I would love it if he would drink less.
Failing that I don't want him trying to drive bladdered and crashing his car. Next time it could wreck his career and cost my team a fortune. So if he needs to drink then at least do it in a safe place.

Of course the parasites will circle as they did around Best and Gasgoine, they would love to see witness his next car crash.

With respect what did you think of his car episode ?

Some people clearly think it's a great look to go away with the lads and drink to oblivion, and love to make excuses for them, I don't understand why.
I’m not sure (or haven’t read) people are saying it’s a great look, more that he isn’t doing anything out of the ordinary, but being hounded by the tabloid rats in the inconsistent way they do.

He’s also 26, if he was simply a piss artist he would’ve been found out by now and in this era there’s no way the club would’ve spent on him. So I reckon he can compartmentalise, have fun on his hols and work hard at his job.

As for the driving offence a couple of years ago - inexcusable and he was rightly punished - though not sure of your direction with that line.

Railway strikes, England players on the lash, forest back in the prem, I'm backing Cloughie to replace Gareth and Grealish to confirm he's really Rodney Marsh,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.