10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him and thought he has been our best player today, he's so refreshing and adds to our game

But it's actually a game like this where I wonder, if we didn't get him but did get a striker or a DM this summer, we'd have a better chance at winning today. The drop-off in quality between grealish and, let's say, foden who would have been his replacement today, is smaller than the drop-off in quality between a WC striker and sterling today or a brilliant DM and ferna today.

He will win us points, so I am for one second not regretting his purchase, he's absolutely magnificent. Just a thought about transfer prioritization.

I love him and thought he has been our best player today, he's so refreshing and adds to our game

But it's actually a game like this where I wonder, if we didn't get him but did get a striker or a DM this summer, we'd have a better chance at winning today. The drop-off in quality between grealish and, let's say, foden who would have been his replacement today, is smaller than the drop-off in quality between a WC striker and sterling today or a brilliant DM and ferna today.

He will win us points, so I am for one second not regretting his purchase, he's absolutely magnificent. Just a thought about transfer prioritization.
they had kane money to spend on dm or striker but didnt,they instead wasted all summer chasing kane

Quieter today than previously but still at least two great chances created (for Sterling and that cut back pass to KdB) which is more than what others did today. Could easily have been the difference maker were it for a better finish.

Very easy on the eye when in possession but his defensive work will need to improve. Heaven help the rest of the midfield if we play Grealish, de Bruyne, and Mahrez from the off. They make Sane look like a navvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.