10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what you expect from your 100m forward ? I actually expect decisiveness in the final third and not just being tidy with the ball. That was a poor pass to foden and he can’t keep missing the one on ones he gets, surely I am not the only one expecting more in the final third
He has more goal involvement than any player in Europe's top five leagues. Personally, I consider him to have made an excellent start.

He has more goal involvement than any player in Europe's top five leagues. Personally, I consider him to have made an excellent start.
???
where did you get those stats?
I think you have wrong information

???
where did you get those stats?
I think you have wrong information
Read it last week somewhere. Apart from that though, have you not learnt to give players time to adapt even if they have been utterly useless?

He had created the most number of chances in the league prior to last week's game.

I know you really want him to suck. So you are right. But sorry, he doesn't suck. He is quite special.
Those are 2 very different things though.

Why would I want him to suck ? How does that even benefit me ?
Everything does not have to be extreme btw, I have never said his overall game was bad, just said I expect more from him in the final third of the pitch as one of our forwards

Read it last week somewhere. Apart from that though, have you not learnt to give players time to adapt even if they have been utterly useless?
Well I am actually giving him time and not overstating his contribution to the team to feel better.

I don’t even know how we went to this discussion, I never said he has been useless or anything, just said he needs to be more decisive in the final third

Those are 2 very different things though.

Why would I want him to suck ? How does that even benefit me ?
Everything does not have to be extreme btw, I have never said his overall game was bad, just said I expect more from him in the final third of the pitch as one of our forwards
Ah! My apologies. The tone I got was wrong. I thought you were in a flap about how he wasn't worth 100 million.

I'm sure I've seen Aguero miss 1 v 1 against goalies multiple times. And he is the most prolific striker in the history of the Prem. But I'd give Mendy credit for making amazing saves rather than blame Grealish.

Both missed chances were well taken but saved by a superb goalkeeping effort.

Anyway, I knew what Grealish was before he showed up here. And he has been that player here. I'm glad he is here.

This time last year, if you had said "We missed out on Messi on a free because we signed Jack Grealish", nobody would believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.