10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
"killers" !!!!! Wow do we not have enough lawyers employed ? Thought I was reading the Liverpool Echo or DM , looks like we have more than one Blue moon but maybe the cow has jumped over some.

I am sure Gerrard is updated on him. Watched the tapes and spoke to the players, watching him trying to adapt at city and not really making much of an impact,on som sure he knows what he will be dealing with when it comes to Grealish.
And more than likely we have done our due dillengence as well to counter what they might have in store for Grealish. Don't forget they have tricky game before playing us.

And more than likely we have done our due dillengence as well to counter what they might have in store for Grealish. Don't forget they have tricky game before playing us.
In all honesty, am counting on that game to cause them some damage, given we thin at the back! Them playing on Thursday is truly a blessing for us, but I don't want us to take that blessing for granted!

"killers" !!!!! Wow do we not have enough lawyers employed ? Thought I was reading the Liverpool Echo or DM , looks like we have more than one Blue moon but maybe the cow has jumped over some.
For some reason, I kinda suspected you would dwell on that and then turn this into a witch Hunt of me being a scouser or a Dipper. Listen, sit your ass down firmly and read this: I want better players up-top, simple as that and we have better plays than Grealish up-top.

Did you get that?

Maybe you aren't aware that Grealish isn't having his best season. Whatever the justification, whether it's his first year, new system, new team or whatever, at the end his not that threatening up-top and I assure, Villa players know that!

Now why play him, when you can play Phil who can command the game and have more influence on it than Grealish could ever do? Phil who can tear up their defense, a serious threat, to score or assist!

This is the last day, at the end of the day Pep will do whatever Pep wants to do and we all know he has done some questionable decisions that has cost us at times.

I am a Pep fan, wouldn't trade him for any manage, but I don't want us to lose that title by him doing those questionable decisions on the last day. I don't want to lose the title like this, it would certainly not sit well with any of us!
Maybe you aren't aware of the potential damage to your health such anxiety over a season defining game can cause. Such a frenzy after only 24 days on the forum, relax, take a laxative and let Pep and his team do the worrying.

Maybe you aren't aware of the potential damage to your health such anxiety over a season defining game can cause. Such a frenzy after only 24 days on the forum, relax, take a laxative and let Pep and his team do the worrying.
Lol, doing your due diligence on me. 24days on the forum and then what? Does it give you an idea of some sort, does it color your sky, in order to see how far you can reach when dealing with me?

Ok how about I be a good lad and listen, so which laxative would you recommend I take, good sir?

For some reason, I kinda suspected you would dwell on that and then turn this into a witch Hunt of me being a scouser or a Dipper. Listen, sit your ass down firmly and read this: I want better players up-top, simple as that and we have better plays than Grealish up-top.

Did you get that?
Tell it to your hero Pep he will surely value your instructions. " A witch hunt" , now you are quoting Trump, I have read some of your posts and never thought you might be a scouser or dipper or both at the same time, some of them can actually interact on a football forum reasonably intelligently, you might even learn something from them.

Lol, doing your due diligence on me. 24days on the forum and then what? Does it give you an idea of some sort, does it color your sky, in order to see how far you can reach when dealing with me?

Ok how about I be a good lad and listen, so which laxative would you recommend I take, good sir?
Too late to help you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.