10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 million or not, if he was that bad he wouldn’t be anywhere near the side with Pep in charge. He will only get better….
He’s getting slated all over the internet and needs a bit of support.

He gets loads of support in the ground, what happens on the internet is largely if not totally irrelevant.

He’s been injured recently
Was good against West Ham and excellent against Sevilla last week. Was also really good in the run-in last season. His last 10 performances for City (before tonight) have all been of the standard you'd expect.

But he wasn't good tonight. Started well and looked dangerous but you could tell he let the frustration get to him and he faded out. Deserved to be taken off.

Sterling already has the same amount of goals for Chelsea that Grealish does for us in 13 months. Ruben Dias got more assists than him last season

Agree. To lose Sterling or Jesus for Grealish was a terrible decision. I know we’re not allow to mention his price tag, but for me, it’s the only reason he’s here and others aren’t.

Sadly, I see him being the elephant in the room for a while yet. There’s only so long he can keep Alvarez & Palmer out of the side.

Was good against West Ham and excellent against Sevilla last week. Was also really good in the run-in last season. His last 10 performances for City (before tonight) have all been of the standard you'd expect.

But he wasn't good tonight. Started well and looked dangerous but you could tell he let the frustration get to him and he faded out. Deserved to be taken off.
All about opinions isn’t it but I’ve not seen him have a great game in a city shirt let alone string a run of good performances together. Again only my view but I can’t believe he starts ahead of Foden

I think fans are smart enough to weigh up overall contribution without getting hung up on stats. Jack really needs to up his game from all aspects. Energy, defensive work, distribution, dribbling and yes goals and assists. He has talent but he really needs a step change in performance soon.
The reality is that even when he was at Villa, he wasn’t really a goal or assist player, his numbers were not that good.

I kinda feel bad for him cause he didn’t set his price but it is not looking good for him.

100 million or not, if he was that bad he wouldn’t be anywhere near the side with Pep in charge. He will only get better….
He’s getting slated all over the internet and needs a bit of

Agree. To lose Sterling or Jesus for Grealish was a terrible decision. I know we’re not allow to mention his price tag, but for me, it’s the only reason he’s here and others aren’t.

Sadly, I see him being the elephant in the room for a while yet. There’s only so long he can keep Alvarez & Palmer out of the side.
Currently he'd struggle ro keep Terry Cook out of the team....lol

I think your standard is very low if you say he was excellent in sevilla. I don’t think he has been of standard in the past 10 games as you say. I expect more him even if he doesn’t score or assist he has to be more active in the final third and not just shoot at his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.