10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I backed Jack on here, it was me who said " apart from Dias who has come into Peps side and been a instant success?"

However I really think he's not bright enough to play in Pep's team.

He currently offers very little and for me he's well below Cole in the team. Infact I'd play Gomez before him.

Sad, as I desperately wanted him to be a success, but im struggling to work out what City saw in him?

Ask villa if they want him back for 40 million

Rule number one. Under no circumstances are we allowed to criticise Jack. Number two he will be great next season when he gets used to peps system
Don’t forget the third rule he will better suited to a cm role despite playing most of his football for city, villa and England as a lW.

I posted it before we bought him and I have seen nothing to change my mind. He doesnt really excel at anything. His passing is good but too safe, finishing meh, work rate meh, dribbling okay, fitness meh and lacks pace.

To thrive at city you have to be truly world class, intelligent and really live the lifestyle. Sadly I feel jack does not meet the criteria.

He seems a top guy but he just isn’t city quality, still can’t believe we dropped £100 mil on him.

100 million or not, if he was that bad he wouldn’t be anywhere near the side with Pep in charge. He will only get better….
He’s getting slated all over the internet and needs a bit of support.

His goals/assists show how he's not being influential enough even though those stats alone don't always demonstrate the real impact one player may have throughout the season. There's countless of times every game where there's no end product, he always finds a way to shoot or cross against an opponent or miss a clear opportunity.

Sterling’s numbers at Chelsea are similar to Grealish’s at City.

Grealish is good if we’re taking the piss. Or we are winning and need to control the pace. That’s when he should be used.

Sterling already has the same amount of goals for Chelsea that Grealish does for us in 13 months. Ruben Dias got more assists than him last season

Sterling’s numbers at Chelsea are similar to Grealish’s at City.

Grealish is good if we’re taking the piss. Or we are winning and need to control the pace. That’s when he should be used.
Hasn’t Sterling already scored 4 goals for Chelsea? Sterling is incredibly frustrating but he has elite movement and is quick enough to ensure he will score goals consistently

Disappointing performance, far too predictable and currently he is not making enough impact on our games.

Disappointing, but you can see he's not being able to play how and where he naturally wants to. Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.