10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good last night. Also seems to be a great character around the dressing room.

Really think he's gonna thrive this season.

Seems to be playing with more freedom. With a striker in the team, I’m hoping that he gets more assists.

Even if he gets assists some would still not be happy. They’d expect goals. However, he doesn’t seem to be one for hitting the net on a regular basis but he’s not the only player in history like that.

As long as he keeps on creating chances and being direct, I think that’s fine. It is for me anyway.

Also, he may also get a lot of assists to the assist and it still wouldn’t be enough for some. Such is life. Not everyone can and will be pleased. Nonetheless, I’m excited for what’s to come.

Seems to be playing with more freedom. With a striker in the team, I’m hoping that he gets more assists.

Even if he gets assists some would still not be happy. They’d expect goals. However, he doesn’t seem to be one for hitting the net on a regular basis but he’s not the only player in history like that.

As long as he keeps on creating chances and being direct, I think that’s fine. It is for me anyway.

Also, he may also get a lot of assists to the assist and it still wouldn’t be enough for some. Such is life. Not everyone can and will be pleased. Nonetheless, I’m excited for what’s to come.
I expect 15-20 goals in all competitions from him

Could see a big difference between him and Mahrez vs Bayern. Jack first thought was to create something for teammates whilst Mahrez's was to see if he could create a scoring opportunity for himself. Haaland made a few runs when Mahrez was on the ball and you just knew he was wasting his time.

Jack created alot of good chances last season that were met with poor finishes. Think his assist numbers will see him compete for most in league this time with Haaland and Kev further forward. He could lock that LW spot down and Phil will make more apps on the right.

And that’s ok. Your expectations are yours. That won’t change. Just hope he doesn’t get dogs abuse for not meeting your expectations.
Nah! My expectations are a function of how much confined I have in his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.