10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s our starting LW. I expect a big year from him.

Foden choosing not to get vaccinated has possibly put him in a bit of a hole. He’s certainly good enough to get back in the XI, but where? Is Pep finally going to start playing him in the midfield?

Does look fitter. Another good performance at last. Less concerned about his finishing than some. Still running with/sheilding ball for too long before deciding who to lay off to at times. Great take and pass for goal.
Being realistic though, he needs to set this standard as a minimum for every match. Others achieve this level every game without the overhype some give ok performances to jack, around them.
He was a 'mega signing' and 'take us to next level signing'. Yet to see that.

Looks a different player , only two games but he is taking his man on , which he did very little of last season , he needs to stop playing the safe ball and cause havoc and win free-kicks and penalties , if the refs decide to apply the laws of the game he will be a big factor in any success we will have this season

A few of us predicted during the later parts of last season that Jack will really show his quality this year. Early signs are we may be onto something - he has clearly, despite the media trying to say all he does is party, worked hard on his fitness in the summer. That tells me he knew he needed to return in the best condition and has done that.

What is also clear he is a star off the field and already you can see he is helping the new lads settle in and his humour is very evident. Very good signs for our Jack the lad.

This thread should be interesting this year, I suspect certain posters will be very quiet in here compared to last season.

Class performance from him today though, just knew he’d link up so well with Haaland. So it doesn’t surprise me it was him that set him up for his first city goal. Get cucu in alongside him and watch him tear teams apart.

I won't be one of them. When I said he was shit last season it's because he was. Last night he was brilliant so I'm happy to admit it. This isn't a Sterling situation where everyone's calling him shit as he scores his 20th goal of the season.

Happy for him. Looking comfortable on the pitch and a great character on the dressing room. Big season ahead for Jack.

Couldn't be arsed saying it at the time but he won me over last season with his attitude as much as anything. Seems a great guy and I don't know how anyone can deny his talent. Even with his creative output, I think he should be aiming for way more goals. There's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be getting well into double figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.